We did a 2 week road trip in California in Aug 2013. Pacifica Suites was far from our most expensive accommodation, but it was by far the best place we stayed. All in our party loved the freshly made to order breakfast that was included. The omlettes were delicious. We also took advantage of the free wine tasting 2 nights in a row and enjoyed the pool after hot days exploring Santa Barbara. Rooms were clean and spacious. All staff were friendly and very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara