If your looking for a minitrip, in the Santa Barbara Area, the Pacifica Suites, is a good choice for a brief stay. full of rest and relaxation. In the Pacifica Suites, most of the suites have balcony's which over look the pool-garden area. Being a all suite property, the rooms are equipped with multiple plasma tv's and DVD players, which are great if your traveling with children. Each morning guest's are invited to a daily breakfast, with favorites includes pancakes, eggs, cereal, fruits. etc. If you stay, Monday-Thursday, there's a complimentary Happy Hour with with wine, beers, soft drinks,and light appetizers. Throughout the day, there's coffee service is available in the hotel lobby, and lastly the heated pool and jacuzzi, are a great ending to a long day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara