My family of 6 stayed at Pacifica suites in July of 2012. The purpose of staying at this hotel was to visit the city of SB, the beaches and attractions. The hotel is quiet and on pretty grounds with lovely landscaping. Our room had 2 beds in the bedroom and a pull out sofa in the livingroom. The room also had a patio which was great. The breakfast was wonderful with everything you could want in a breakfast. The staff was nice and we would without a doubt, stay here again. I did have one concern though but never did address it with the staff but should have and that was that the toilet and sink water was a little on the brownish side, a little bit of a light rust color (see pic). I didn't think too much of it because we weren't drinking the water but it did seem a little odd. Thinking about it now, I hope the water used to cook breakfast wasn't a rusty color. Other than that, we had a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara