Would I stay here again? Absolutely.
I wouldn't recommend trying to find this place in the dark since the entrance sneaks up on you right before a freeway on ramp -- the hotel itself is somewhat secluded, which is nice because it is close to the road, but we did not experience any noise.
Our room was spacious, quiet and clean, and the hotel staff were very nice and accommodating. The made-to-order breakfast was nice, and parking was not difficult to find in the private lot.
It is pretty close to the airport (we drove, but that is good to know for a future visit). I was in town to run a race which started about 2 miles down the road, which made it pretty convenient for race morning. On the other days of our stay, we went to Goleta Beach and UCSB -- both of those were also easy to access from this hotel.
For the Starbucksians, there is one within a 5 minute drive, and a really good pie place in walking distance. The hotel also offers free coffee in the lobby most (all?) of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara