It costs a little more than other motels, but it's worth it. The place is quiet (except for the rooms overlooking the highway), clean, friendly and more upscale than most.
It's particularly convenient to UCSB and not bad for downtown Santa Barbara (~ 12 minutes). If you go don't miss their breakfast, one of the best I've had.
Also, the grounds are on the site of an old botanist's estate, and the flora is really special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara