I stayed here for 1 night with my mom and 3 month old son. There was definitely enough room in our suite for the three of us and all the baby stuff. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. I had booked a traditional king suite, but after reading the other reviews about freeway noise, I asked about upgrading at check-in. It was only $10 to upgrade, so we got a suite facing the parking lot and it was very quiet. As we checked in early, the only suite available was on the second floor. There are no elevators, so we had to carry all the baby stuff up a flight of stairs and back down the next morning, but I appreciated being able to check in early. Breakfast was great and served about 2 minutes after we ordered. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara