Its a nice hotel, but we thought it would be closer to Santa Barbara. If you are looking at going downtown and having a few drinks on the nice old town of S Barbara, you definitely need to take the car...
The rooms were nice and big in size. Very pleasant surroundings and quiet (unless you are given a room next to the US101 motorway).
Breakfast was NOT good. You had to do it yourself!! Pick up your own cutlery and plates, coffee, juice... There was no service around as they were busy cooking at the open kitchen. Basically you fill in a menu with your order (scarmbled eggs, bacon, etc....) and then they cook it for you - which they take quite some time to do... I thought it was not very good overall. Id rather have the traditional old buffet... I guess its a matter of taste!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Loews Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara