“Big Fluffy Donuts!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Glendora, California
“Big Fluffy Donuts!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is the place for donuts in the San Gabriel Valley!
They are extra large, fluffy, and delicious!
The seasonal fruit donuts are large enough for 2-3 people to share and soooo good!
The only reson I don't give 5 stars is that the building is not much to look at and there is no seating...

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

California
“A True Glendora Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Donut Man is the best. Hands down, now arguement, this is the place to get donuts...the only place. DM has been in Glendora for so long, its hard to remember a time it wasn't here. The donuts are fresh, often hot when you order them. The service is friendly. If you want to be a part of Glendora tradition, come on over on Rte 66 and indulge, you will be glad you did!

Visited October 2013
Vallejo, California
“The Crowd Clued Us In!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I will start by stating I am not a donut eater: not enough culinary reward for all the fat and empty calories. We were travelling through Glendora, on our way to a hotel for overnight, when we passed this place and noticed the huge line at 7p on Saturday night. This is typically the sign of an amazing sale or an amazing product. Even though we had a long day, we doubled back, waited in line, and I had the best donut of my life. Extraordinary strawberry confection that was so perfectly balanced for flavor, texture and quality that I hesitate to call it a (ill-aligned) donut. For those who experienced Okie Dogs in 1970-80's Los Angeles, this is a similar experience: so much more than the common denominator of the typical presentation of this food.
If you're in the area, or passing through -stop here. Wait. Enjoy!

Visited August 2013
Long Beach, California
“Delicious and fresh strawberry donut!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The strawberry donut is delicious. The strawberries are huge and fresh and perfectly complements the glazed donut. I've also tried their tiger donut, which is a combination of a glazed twist and a chocolate bar. One tiger donut is the size of two twisted glazed donuts put together! I've wanted to try their apple fritters, but they've sold out every time I've visited. One of the employees informed me that I could call one day ahead and ask them to reserve any donuts for me. Well, one time I called the day before visiting and was disappointed the next day when I visited The Donut Man. Someone forgot about my order and never saved an apple fritter for me. Since I traveled over 40 miles (one way), one of the employees was very apologetic and compensated me with a couple of free donuts.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Anyone wants fresh delicious donuts???... This is your place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Anyone wants fresh delicious donuts???... This is your place. Located in town of Glendora better approached from exit off of 210 rather than 57 with plenty of parking from the back. We went there on our way to Universal studios (25 min away). There was a long but quickly moving line with a lot of tourists like us. All of us had watched the show on food network and decided to come here. We tried chocolate covered donuts, cherry glazed, orange glazed and peach stuffed donuts. All of the donuts were freshly made in fact were warm. We enjoyed them and in fact decided to pack a few for the road. A must go if you are in the area.

• Visited August 2013