“Been before, will continue to go back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 20th Century Motor Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Glendora
20th Century Motor Lodge
1345 E. Route 66, Glendora, CA 91740   |
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Glendora
Highland Park, California
“Been before, will continue to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

I enjoyed every minute of it to be honest. The sparkling pool, clean rooms, quiet, big rooms, fridge, microwave, big beds, close to everything. Douglas and Shirley are wonderful managers. I recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

44 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Queen Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2010

I grew up in Glendora and went back for a long visit with my Boyfriend, I stayed here cause it was close to his home and quiet, all of the staff were very nice and kind to me and the housekeepers always checked to make sure my room was clean and that I had what I needed, I plan on going back and I will for sure stay here again...I also like the fact that they offer rooms with lil kitchens in them.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
San Dimas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2008

My mother told me if I don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. In that case, this review would be completely blank.

Firstly, the room is so small. Carpet was torn in my room. Also, carpet was dirty. I have nothing good to say about this place. It is dreary. A contrast with the nice cottage-like exterior of the bungalos. But don't be fooled. Ask to see the room, and you will be pulling out of there pretty quickly.
Cheers.

• Liked — When I checked out!
  • Disliked — This place was an insult to me.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2008

What a dump! Unless you are a total slob I can't imagine anyone thinking this place is charming. The room was dirty, NOT messy dirty! Chairs were so filthy I could not sit in them, Shower head broken, rug not vacuum, lamp shades torn and walls had stains that dripped down. Not worth the savings because I left that night without sleeping in that bed!
This place could be adorable if they ever cleaned it up .....
I did tell the manger before I left how I felt and never heard from the owner of the motel.

• Disliked — too many to list
  • Stayed June 2008
st. john, virgin islands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2007

This place was a treasure! The single story white block buildings with a nice little pool and beautiful roses took me back me of the 1950s. Nothing like the impersonal "motels" of today, the girl at the desk actually loaned me her own hairdryer... no, they don't have in-room coffee or hairdryers, but the price is right, the rooms large, and there IS a big color television! Right in the middle of Glendora, there are several restaurants within easy walking distance, including the divine "Golden Spur" steak house. Don't expect fancy interiors, but I loved the floral linens on the bed and curtains!

• Liked — comfort/ style/ price
  • Disliked — might not pass a SERIOUS white glove test, but clean enough for most people.
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to 20th Century Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!