“Motel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Glendale
Nampa, Idaho
“Motel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I would classify this as a motel. The old saying goes you get what you pay for. I got my $70 worth and nothing more. The lobby smells like Indian Food (which I don't mind, just wish they would share...ha ha) as the family lives in the front apartment. They were kind and helpful.

The room was clean. The bed was horribly uncomfortable. She shower drain did not work. No blow dryer. The towels and linens were clean. The internet was poor and extremely slow. The place made me a bit nervous at first but by day 3 I felt safe and it was relatively quiet. The rooms all are in need of some updating but like I say if you are looking for a cheap room it will do the trick.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank temporarilygrounded

Redwood City, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Where do I begin...

The internet, if you can call it that is poor at best. It takes several tries to even get on and it is one of the slowest speeds I have ever experienced. In addition it keeps dropping you.

Chipping paint and tattered carpet in the room doesn't help and the last straw was when I was in the bathroom area and a cockroach scurried by me on the floor. I tolerate a lot and am very easy to adapt, but I don't do cockroaches.

No thanks. I will not be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
4 Thank B D
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

spent two nights.. service was good, male manager roams around and kinda creeps you out a little as if your going something you shouldn't. Coffee was a joke. Bathroom ( shower head was to hard) ( shower drain was clogged). fridge was dirty but worked.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank lgayala
Fairbanks, Alaska, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We read some reviews before I booked the rooms so I had my reservations about staying but went ahead and booked it because it was close to malls and stores. Upon checkin I was greeted by a very nice gentleman. Our rooms were ready and to my amazement the rooms were clean and staff was great. Our kids used the pool and had fun. They accommodated us as best they could with getting our rooms as close together as possible because we had 4 rooms. We had a great stay and will stay again if in the area. Great place.!

Room Tip: Very nice staff and convenient location to mall.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Nothing special about this place; the rooms are all pretty basic standard motel rooms except that they come with a flat screen tv. It's in a great location right across the Glendale Galleria. Overall, great value for the price and location and a perfectly suitable place to lay your head after a long day or two of being out and about in LA or Glendale.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank OscarS91
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed here last year Sept during long weekend visit to Universal Studio. We paid around $115 for this hotel for one night which is quite expensive although it was a long weekend. Rooms are not specious at all. They do serve breakfast also which is quite disappointed looking into the cost. I will not recommend this hotel if you have any other choice

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
3 Thank Bhabani P
San Diego, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here for two nights while my daughter took her state board cosmetology exam. We wanted something inexpensive, so we chose this hotel. I am giving it an average rating because it was barely basic. It did serve its purpose though and we were fairly comfortable. Right down the street from the Glendale Mall. No coffee makers in the room you had to go into the coffee room to get coffee. I am not complaining about this because It was made in a big pot instead of those cheap little single servers they usually put in the rooms, so it tasted way better. The only complaint that I had was that the refrigerator was dirty, and the pool was closed.

Room Tip: The restaurant next door was great. They give you a 10% discount if you show your room key.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family