“very Impressed” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Glendale
Fairbanks, Alaska, USA
“very Impressed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We read some reviews before I booked the rooms so I had my reservations about staying but went ahead and booked it because it was close to malls and stores. Upon checkin I was greeted by a very nice gentleman. Our rooms were ready and to my amazement the rooms were clean and staff was great. Our kids used the pool and had fun. They accommodated us as best they could with getting our rooms as close together as possible because we had 4 rooms. We had a great stay and will stay again if in the area. Great place.!

Room Tip: Very nice staff and convenient location to mall.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Nothing special about this place; the rooms are all pretty basic standard motel rooms except that they come with a flat screen tv. It's in a great location right across the Glendale Galleria. Overall, great value for the price and location and a perfectly suitable place to lay your head after a long day or two of being out and about in LA or Glendale.

• Stayed June 2013
Westlake Village, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed here last year Sept during long weekend visit to Universal Studio. We paid around $115 for this hotel for one night which is quite expensive although it was a long weekend. Rooms are not specious at all. They do serve breakfast also which is quite disappointed looking into the cost. I will not recommend this hotel if you have any other choice

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
San Diego, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here for two nights while my daughter took her state board cosmetology exam. We wanted something inexpensive, so we chose this hotel. I am giving it an average rating because it was barely basic. It did serve its purpose though and we were fairly comfortable. Right down the street from the Glendale Mall. No coffee makers in the room you had to go into the coffee room to get coffee. I am not complaining about this because It was made in a big pot instead of those cheap little single servers they usually put in the rooms, so it tasted way better. The only complaint that I had was that the refrigerator was dirty, and the pool was closed.

Room Tip: The restaurant next door was great. They give you a 10% discount if you show your room key.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Grand Junction, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I recently stayed at this motel for 7 nights. Very plain except for the flat screen TV and reliable internet. Cleaning crew was very good. There was some paint missing but not a bad room. It was a little noisy being right next to Colorado but not much noise from the parking lot or the upstairs. There is coffee at a little after 7:00 am. Diner right next door and big shopping mall accross the street. Great location especially for the price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Athens, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

One of the cheapest deals you can find in Glendale. It has a great location across from the Glendale Galleria and next to Foxy's Restaurant. It had some peeling paint and a few cobwebs, but clean sheets, flat screen TVs, cable, wireless internet and a fantasic cleaning crew (I always had clean fresh towels and brand new bars of soap). Im a college student doing research and I stayed here for five nights and left a very satisfied customer!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Some of the initial reviews on this hotel made me a little weary but it was in my budget and I didn't get the impression that it was in a sketchy neighborhood so I went for it.
My and my party arrived very late but my rooms were still held. Check in was quick and we got our rooms no hassle. They even had the rollaway bed already in one of the rooms like I requested and that doesn't happen too often
The downsides...the really small parking lot. We were towing a trailer so our choices were to park in a nearby lot or on one of the residential streets.
The shower was kinda crazy and only sprayed one solid high pressure stream without much coverage so I was like showering with a garden hose. The fan in the bathroom was really annoyingly loud and probably didn't work like it was supposed to. Overall my stay was fine. A basic hotel if you're just looking for a place to crash

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Rodeway Inn Regalodge? Share your experiences!