“Bed Bugs, need I say more?” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Glendale

You added Days Inn Glendale to your Saves list
Days Inn Glendale
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   450 West Pioneer Drive, I-134 & Pacific Ave., Glendale, CA 91203   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Glendale
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Bed Bugs, need I say more?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Stayed here on a recent trip to LA. Booked 5 nights, but only stayed 3, because on the third morning I awoke to find bed bugs in my bed, crawling on my pillow. Unacceptable. And when I called down to the front desk to inform them, they did not seem to be surprised, or even concerned, really. Clearly they are aware that there are bed bugs here, and don't really care. Incredibly disappointing. Then to top it all off, I only got refunded for the unused nights. I should not have to have paid for anything, considering I woke up with bed bugs crawling around me. DISGUSTING. Terrible customer service in this regard. Days Inn, get your act together.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
daysinnglendale, General Manager at Days Inn Glendale, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Awesomejenna,
Thank you for your comments regarding the Days Inn Glendale and your stay with us. We always welcome constructive criticism for a way to better ourselves. We apologize for your inconviences and you having to have gone thru finding bed bugs in the room. It is so unfortunate that everyone seem to forget that the hotel is a victim of the circumstances too. Someone had brought in these pest and left them only to have others like yourself find these pest. The hotel must tear down the enitre room from floor to ceiling and leave the room out or order for 6 months just to make sure all bugs are gone and any eggs that they left behind. Then purchase all new items for the room from floor to ceiling.This is quite an expense and lost of revenue as well. Unfortunately as a guest of the hotel it is unpleasant to find any bed bugs in the room. We are only too happy that bed bugs are not poisonous and we haven't heard of any illnesses harming anyone to date. Once again we apologize that you had to be the person to have found the bed bugs. We will defiantly work harder at locating these pest prior to renting our rooms after a guest had left them in our rooms.
Robin Nacapoy
Days Inn Glendale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Polish first
Big Bear Lake, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife and I were visiting the area to attend a concert at the Disney Concert Hall in Downtown LA and to eat at one of our favorite restaurants in Glendale. The hotel is centrally located to anything you would want to do in Glendale. Just a short distance from Damon's Restaurant (great steaks) and Jax (a great jazz bar). The rooms were sparcely decorated and the furnishings were worn. We asked for a non-smoking room but they gave us a smoking room anyway claiming they were full. The room smelled awful. I have stayed in worse places however, I would not stay here again unless we had something to do in the immediate area and we needed to say here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
daysinnglendale, General Manager at Days Inn Glendale, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Steve C.,
Thank you for choosing the Days Inn Glendale for your recent stay in our area. Our apology for not being able to accomodate you and your wife with a non smoking room. We do try our best to fufill every guest request, infortunately we fell short of accomodating your request. Again we apologize for not having fufilled your needs. Our hotel is undergoing changes with new furniture, carpeting, and wall paper on the ongoing bases. We all hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you as a our guest so we may show you our ussual hospitality.
Be Well,
Robin Nacapoy
Days Inn Glendale

Been to Days Inn Glendale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Glendale

Address: 450 West Pioneer Drive, I-134 & Pacific Ave., Glendale, CA 91203
Location: United States > California > Glendale
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Glendale
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Glendale 2*
Days Inn Glendale is a full service hotel located in the business area of Glendale, California. The hotel is 6 floors high with interior corridors and elevators. There is a Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge on the property. Meeting space is available as well as ballroom that can host parties up to 150 people. All rooms come with private balconies, coffee makers, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock radios, and free wi-fi services. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Glendale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Glendale Hotel Glendale
Glendale Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Glendale, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.