“Perfect stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Glen Capri Inn & Suites - Colorado Street

You added Glen Capri Inn & Suites - Colorado Street to your Saves list
Glen Capri Inn & Suites - Colorado Street
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   326 East Colorado Street, Glendale, CA 91205 (Formerly Astro Glendale Motel)   |
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Glendale
Rhoon, The Netherlands
“Perfect stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We've stayed in this place for 4 nights at the end of August and I am surprised about the latest reviews.. Our stay was perfect!
The manager is very polite and helpful, he helped us with directions, prints and anything we've asked. The room was very very clean, no bed bugs at all, no smells, the bed was comfortable and we did not heard noises at all.
The area is good, shops around and there is a street 5 minutes far full of restaurants. And there is a entrance to the parkway less than 10 minutes far from the place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were supposed to stay in a Best Western, but the manager called to say there was some sort of issue with the pipes, and offered to help us find a new place. Which I thought was a kind gesture, until we arrived at the "new place"...

The woman at the front desk seemed perfectly nice, except she was disappointed that we didn't pay cash and insisted we pay up front. (which always makes you feel comfortable...) The room was definitely bug infested. It was very loud even with the window closed, smelled bizarre and absolutely wasn't worth the price. The very next night we found a hotel room for the same rate on one of those discount sites that was frankly about a million times nicer. It's not the worst place we've ever stayed, but should be a lot cheaper for what it is.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Fremont, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Let me begin with saying that my husband and I are avid travellers and over the years we have lived in all kinds of situation. However, this particular place stands out in many ways than one. As I reached this hotel I was greeted in a friendly way which I liked but then when I saw the room it just disgusted me to the core. I mean the carpets were smelly, the restroom was terrible. On top of that the bed sheets gave this odor that kept us all up all night. Also, my toddler was playing with the phone to which the staff just barged in saying she was calling 911 (really she is two and can't recognize numbers or letter). This ticked me off. I mean it was not his home to just shove his way in and do what he wanted. But I guess that's the downside of being an Indian. We are always taken for granted by our own people. What a nightmare! I plead others to think a 100 times before choosing this hotel. I wish I could undo this from my memory forever!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

This place is filthy n filled with HUGE bed bugs!!! Not to mention that service was CRAP!! N even with the filthy bed bugs the owner refuses to do a refund or offer any service to make up for it.. Don't go here especially if u have children!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Tijuana, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We ended up here after driving for 6hrs looking for a place to stay we where all over anaheim,LA ,hollywood area and couldnt find vacancy in any hotel/motel in the area , finally drove up here found a room that had room for all of us (5 adults & 2 kids) we got the room at a great price just for the night and ended up staying two nights (went to hollywood walk of fame one day And the next to universal studios)and we got another room above the pool ,rooms are very clean and very nice big tv normal size microwave and a small fridge for your food we will defenetly come back here for our future trips to the area everything is very close by 10-15 min drive , the staff is very helpful ,loved it!!!! Hidden gem

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had stayed in this hotel for 1 month and find this place to be good. Mr. Mehta and his staff are very friendly and responsive. They made my stay comfortable and facilities are good enough for a stay for this period. The Internet facility needs better attention. Wireless is poor, but if you can manage wired then it is good. The rooms are clean and every day cleaned. Micorwave and small fridge are enough to take care of your needs. It is value for money compared to others.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great location in downtown Glendale (and about half the price of motels in Pasadena where we were visiting family). The outside looks rather dated, but the room was quite nice and clean. Just two fairly minor downsides during our 2-day stay - the parking lot is really tight and limited, and the swimming pool was unheated and really cold, even when it was 90 outside in June! But for the value and easy walking distance to downtown stores and restaurants, it was well worth the weekend stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Glen Capri Inn & Suites - Colorado Street? Share your experiences!