“fabulous restaurant with wonderful ambience and delicious cuisine” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gennaro's Ristorante

Ranked #50 of 397 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Italian, Continental
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Best Italian food in Glendale. Now we're taking online orders from our website - Powered By Clorder
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“fabulous restaurant with wonderful ambience and delicious cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We had dinner there in July 2012 and it was a wonderful experience. The restaurant is beautiful and the food excellent. The service was perfect and the whole evening just a delightful experience. There were four of us, recently moved from Northern California, and we all just felt so fortunate that we had discovered this terrific restaurant in Glendale.

Glendale, California
“oh so cute”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Oh so cute.

This place is a perfect spot for a flavorful romantic dinner.

The calamari appetizer was the best I have ever had. I could just sit there and keep eating that alone. But I did move on. Everything was fresh and authentic. I felt like I was back in Italy. They also had a fantastic selection of wine to complement our dinner.

• Visited June 2012
Glendale, California
“You should try it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is my most favorite restaurant in Glendale. I love the ambiance and love the food! Staff is pretty good. Its never get crowded and you can enjoy your company and live classic guitar music.. I highly suggest this place, if you want to relax and enjoy an Italian style ambiance with good food.

glendale
“Still great place..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We had not been here for quite a few years and recently returned to find it a wonderful, romantic spot. Carlos, our waiter, was incredible. He was knowledgeable on all things; food, wine, and updating us on the transition from the last owners to the new ones. Things have changed for the better. Please try Gennaro's again...you will be pleasantly surprised. Food was hot, beautifully presented and tasted wonderful.

Burbank, California
“Great pasta and HAPPY HOUR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Great pasta and very welsoming atmosphere.. They are not too busy, so staff are friendly and helpful. I had a seafood pasta and it's amazingly good, the best pasta I ever had.. They also have a HAPPY HOUR :)

• Visited June 2012