“A good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale

You added Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1377 West Glenoaks Blvd., Glendale, CA 91201 (Formerly Homestead Glendale/Burbank)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Glendale
Tucson, Arizona
“A good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Conveniently located, clean and pleasant. An easy and restful stay. Glendale is close to a lot of very enjoyable LA neighborhoods. This hotel is less expensive than most and offers full kitchens. A good value

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you were pleased with our location, your fully equipped kitchen and the cleanliness of your room. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our entire team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Absolutely HORRIBLE. I'm currently in one of their rooms right now and I am so livid that I am spending over $300 on this room! This is the worst hotel I've ever been in, and I would never come back. The walls are so thin that I can hear EVERYTHING from the janitors talking, people turning on the shower, people walking upstairs, the laundry room, etc. I can smell people smoking... And to make it even more annoying, we got placed on the bottom floor in a handicap room so the shower looks like something from a high school boys locker room! If I spent half the price, I wouldn't be complaining. But for the price I paid, I expected something way better than this. I am going to go on EVERY single website they advertise on and write a review about how HORRIBLE AND OVER PRICED this place is.

• Stayed May 2014
Nadia - I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the noise disturbances you experienced from neighboring guests during your stay. As well, I am sorry that you were not pleased with your shower. Your comments will be very helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

seriously....4 of us experienced the existence of ghost in the hallway and inside our rooms in different ocassions this is the first time i experienced ghost in a hotel. this is creepy.i swear! no
joke

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Extended Stay America Glendale. It was conveniently located near the heart of Glendale (short drive to Glendale Galleria). The front desk was very polite and the rooms are nice and clean. We didn't really use the kitchen too much, but it's nice to have. The provided breakfast is basically coffee and some packaged muffins, fruit and breakfast bars. It's nice to have fresh coffee provided, however it does run out fast. Pretty much every time i went out to get the coffee, the carafe was gone being refilled. However, it's free, so i can't complain too much. Overall, a nice hotel and if i had to stay in Glendale again, i would stay here again as long as the prices remain reasonable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the near future.
Glendale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Extended Stay may not be the most glamorous place to stay...but I am giving these guys a 5 star rating for customer service. Let's face it, hotels are a service business, it's all about customer service and where other places may look fantastic, you get there and the people are unpleasant to interact with. Not these guys. I've stayed at other extended stays in the recent past, what a difference the people make. These guys at the Glendale Extended Stay are polite, professional, helpful, and treat guests well. Every single staff member has been incredibly friendly and helpful. The manager Holly is awesome, and so is Chris. These are simply the two I have had the most interaction with but all have been great. The staff really make this place. Location is good and hotel is clean and fresh too. Other hotels need to come learn what customer service really looks like. I'd recommend it over anywhere else.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have been there 3 times and was never disappointed. The staff are very friendly and helpful (esp Chris).
The hotel is located in a good quiet place, easily accessible to public transport and few good restaurants nearby.
This place has a good kitchen which fulfills all the basic cooking needs.
Will consider only this hotel when i stay on Glendale

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
The team and I appreciate your kind remarks. I am glad that our quiet location and your fully equipped kitchen met your travel needs. As well, I am happy to hear that you found our staff, especially Chris, to be friendly and helpful. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Vancouver, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

What should have been a joyous trip was marred by a sick child and accomodations that suffered greater maladies. From no towels on arrival, tracking down towels in the late evening that we had to launder, broken outside access door, accidentally triggered fire alarms by lighting contractors who created messy and impassable hallways. We will never consider staying in this facility again.

• Stayed February 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure that rooms are not missing towels in the future. As well, I apologize for the inconvenience you encountered in our hallways. Your feedback will be very helpful as we continue to improve our hotel.

If you would like, please contact me directly, at gld@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale? Share your experiences!