“Customer Service Was OUTSTANDING” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr

You added Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr to your Saves list
Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 West Glenoaks Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91202   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Family Fun Package
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Glendale
“Customer Service Was OUTSTANDING”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

This was a pure business trip... The location made it the smart choice during planning.... Very convenient with lots of restaurant options just a few blocks down... For those who only read the first couple lines: I absolutely would return - no doubt about it.

Specificities: this is an older hotel; but during my stay an entire Hilton executive group was touring and planning on how to update and refurbish certain areas (directly from an employee); but to clarify it may be older, but it was certainly not bad; very clean - no mold or musty smells - which matters A LOT if you're an asthmatic. Great pool area - perfect for kids... Not too large, but a great consideration for families

Customer assistance was crazy good. Check-in was fast... The front desk clerk not only changed my room rate to a lower level, but also COMP'D me breakfast tickets... I am a HHonors member, but not qualifying for the automatic breakfast tickets... That's customer service - thanking you for being a member - seeing your points - seeing how much you travel - and then comp'ing tickets "just because."

I read the other reviews, every single employee I encountered was friendly, helping, and inquired if there was anything they could do to improve my stay... 5 stars... Bellman / concierge: great... Gave me airport transfer tips - saved me from paying too much $$ on a taxi... Checked on me at least three (3) separate times.

Doormen: actually engaged me in conversation about how my dinner (had outside of the hotel) was.... Nobody does this anymore... BTW - this was my first "In & Out Burger" experience... Crazy good and it's a quick drive or cab ride straight down the road... These doormen know how to treat people... Definitely 5 stars

Food: omelet was amazing... Every single food item was great... Entire area was both tidy and well stocked... They were literally tripping over each other to ensure that I was taken care of.... Drinks re-filled before I finished / plates taken away / buffet food even DELIVERED to my table without asking... Remarkable.

Top floor bar / wait staff: perfect... Didn't try to force food or drinks on you... More than happy to bring you a non-alcohol beverage.... And the terraces themselves are worth the stay... Try to catch the terrace on the far right side (when you walk in)... It's shaded and will allow a full evening of cool relaxation... Pricey yes - but you get what you pay for.......

All facets were 5 stars... After the re-model my review would be a FULL 5... But regardless, this would be a definite return visit for me when I'm back in the region

Room Tip: Request a mountain view... High floors are better
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We began our family's two week California vacation at the Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale. When we approached the hotel, it wasn't clear where to park for checking in. The check in was fast and efficient, but little information was shared. We had to ask about the parking and had to request more than one key.

The room looked great and was comfortable. The bed was excellent. We enjoyed the room and the nice view of the area. We needed a refrigerator, but one was not in the room. After a quick call to the front desk, the refrigerator was delivered in a matter of minutes.

The bell services staff were helpful and informative when asked about the area.

Overall we were satisfied with the hotel for a one night stay. It was comfortable and located near attractions such as Universal City Walk and the greater Hollywood area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Nice Hilton about 45 minutes from LAX airport in a upscale neighborhood. My stay was very good, as Diamond member I was upgraded to a nice suite and got vouchers for the breakfast buffet in the Hilton restaurant. The area is upscale with outside mall/village called The Americana mall. It’s about 10 minutes walking from the Hotel. I did the walk because I wanted to eat in the Cheesecake Factory and visit some shops. There is a nice pool and fitness and the hotel is very clean. I saw a lot of business-people during the day for small meetings. If you want to stay a little bit father in LAX but in a nice area this hotel is the choose for you.
Greetings CEO, HiltonHotelFans

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

If I have a choice to rate NO star, then I would!!
Well, Just stayed this hotel and i have never experienced a terrible customer service like this hotel..
We booked a room for 3 adults, expecting to have double bed.. But
We checked in as soon as 3pm just to make sure if the room was available...Then no vacancy for a double bed...
So we requested for a rollaway bed.. The check in staff told us it would be in the room as soon...
We came back to the hotel around midnight and the bed wasn't there!
Then they said they only have 4 and all of them were already taken.
So we requested extra blankets but never came.
Next day we spoke to an unhappy manager with attitude and they switched us to double bed..
At the time of check out, we requested NOT to be charged for a parking automatically on the 2nd day and they were charged a parking fee on the day we didn't even park..The problem was solved but we had to explained over and over...
Overall, when we talked to different staffs including a manager for these issues, all of them were pretty rude with any sympathy...
Also their self parking is super pricey like $19/night...
I won't recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Hilton G, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us, and I addressed these issues with our Front Office staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and I apologize that we were unable to deliver on some of your requests. Your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Kind Regards,
Joe
Webster, South Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This hotel is nice but at 260/night, 19.00 parking and 21.75 for the breakfast buffet that gets a little crazy! The room was excellent very clean and comfy bed. This is my second stay here and is very conveniently located to area businesses and Burbank airport which makes it the place to stay when working in that area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

our over all experience was great the hotel was very clean and beautiful. the hotel staff was very nice and helpful. room service was prompt and the food was very good. its nice to have a dance camp at a location like this kids can dance all day then come back to a comfy room and get a good night sleep to get ready for the next day of workshops. I look forward to taking my daughter to dance camp again next year

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr? Share your experiences!