“Great Location for Touring” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr

Save Saved
You added Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr to your Saves list
Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 West Glenoaks Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91202   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Go All-In Book Now!
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Glendale
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Location for Touring”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We began our family's two week California vacation at the Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale. When we approached the hotel, it wasn't clear where to park for checking in. The check in was fast and efficient, but little information was shared. We had to ask about the parking and had to request more than one key.

The room looked great and was comfortable. The bed was excellent. We enjoyed the room and the nice view of the area. We needed a refrigerator, but one was not in the room. After a quick call to the front desk, the refrigerator was delivered in a matter of minutes.

The bell services staff were helpful and informative when asked about the area.

Overall we were satisfied with the hotel for a one night stay. It was comfortable and located near attractions such as Universal City Walk and the greater Hollywood area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Nice Hilton about 45 minutes from LAX airport in a upscale neighborhood. My stay was very good, as Diamond member I was upgraded to a nice suite and got vouchers for the breakfast buffet in the Hilton restaurant. The area is upscale with outside mall/village called The Americana mall. It’s about 10 minutes walking from the Hotel. I did the walk because I wanted to eat in the Cheesecake Factory and visit some shops. There is a nice pool and fitness and the hotel is very clean. I saw a lot of business-people during the day for small meetings. If you want to stay a little bit father in LAX but in a nice area this hotel is the choose for you.
Greetings CEO, HiltonHotelFans

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

If I have a choice to rate NO star, then I would!!
Well, Just stayed this hotel and i have never experienced a terrible customer service like this hotel..
We booked a room for 3 adults, expecting to have double bed.. But
We checked in as soon as 3pm just to make sure if the room was available...Then no vacancy for a double bed...
So we requested for a rollaway bed.. The check in staff told us it would be in the room as soon...
We came back to the hotel around midnight and the bed wasn't there!
Then they said they only have 4 and all of them were already taken.
So we requested extra blankets but never came.
Next day we spoke to an unhappy manager with attitude and they switched us to double bed..
At the time of check out, we requested NOT to be charged for a parking automatically on the 2nd day and they were charged a parking fee on the day we didn't even park..The problem was solved but we had to explained over and over...
Overall, when we talked to different staffs including a manager for these issues, all of them were pretty rude with any sympathy...
Also their self parking is super pricey like $19/night...
I won't recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Hilton G, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us, and I addressed these issues with our Front Office staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise and I apologize that we were unable to deliver on some of your requests. Your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Kind Regards,
Joe
Webster, South Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This hotel is nice but at 260/night, 19.00 parking and 21.75 for the breakfast buffet that gets a little crazy! The room was excellent very clean and comfy bed. This is my second stay here and is very conveniently located to area businesses and Burbank airport which makes it the place to stay when working in that area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

our over all experience was great the hotel was very clean and beautiful. the hotel staff was very nice and helpful. room service was prompt and the food was very good. its nice to have a dance camp at a location like this kids can dance all day then come back to a comfy room and get a good night sleep to get ready for the next day of workshops. I look forward to taking my daughter to dance camp again next year

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Overall stay was OK. THe lobby and check-in were good though I needed to wait a little bit due to the people in front of me having an issue with their reservation. The room was nothing special though a little larger than average. The bathroom needed updating especially the showerhead which may have been there since the hotel was constructed. The location was good and allowed me to do some local exploring and running in the surrounding neighborhood with little traffic in the early morning. The breakfast buffet was OK though very busy and crowded with a large number of school aged kids excitedly making their way through the buffet line. I would likely stay there again unless the Embassy Suites in Glendale was cheaper.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

This Hilton does not deserve 4 stars, I had some reservation when I booked it on hotwire. The staff who checked me in was very nice, the hotel lobby was great, the room was bad, first of all, as I walked in the room, it was pitch dark because I checked in at 10 pm, so the first lamp, I click on did not work at all. So I had to lug my suitcase, laptop bag, and another bag in the dark to find another light, I almost trip and fall, then the bathroom was a disaster, there were hair in the bathroom, I know its female, because there were quite a few of them and it was long, I don't know if it was from the housekeeper or the previous guest, i expect to have this type of problem at motel 6, not a 4 star hilton, the water pressure was so weak, but what was worst was I almost could not take a shower, the rod that you pull so the water would go from the tub spout to the shower, did not want to work, now I am a pretty big guy and strong, I yank and yank on it, finally I got it to work. The internet was slow as snail... All this at a 4 star hotel, what a joke, why do I pay so much for a 4 star hotel to encounter problems that I would at a 2 star hotel. Ridiculous...

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Howie,

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and I apologize for the quality of amenities in your guest room. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Kind Regards,
Joe

Been to Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr? Share your experiences!