You added Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr to your Saves list
Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Glendale
Orlando, Florida
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

A very nice hilton in a great location. Rooms are spacious and great window views. King executive rooms have a lot of windows and room.
Breakfast is ok - selection is somewhat lacking. Staff are all very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Minneapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Very nice view to the mountains from the room. The hotel staffs are amazing in taking care of us. The front desk staff is very good in helping us. They have only one Laundry room for guests which may not be sufficient.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I checked in at 2am due to delayed flight from NJ...tired and jetlagged I went into CA office came back at 8pm to find my room untouched with used towels and all not cleaned. Never have I experienced poor room service. Front desk tells me since I checked in this morning they do not clean rooms. So the three nights I paid for only includes room? Very disappointed both at the service and their response to my disappointment.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Hilton G, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us at our hotel. I understand that you were not satisfied with the housekeeping servicing of your guest room and am deeply disappointed by that. I sincerely apologize that you had to deal with this after a delayed flight and assure you that this area is of great importance to us as we ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at your convenience. We would like to regain your confidence in us in the future should your travels bring you our way again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Kind Regards,

Joe
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Very nice Hilton that I didn't expect to find in Glendale. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were a bit dated, well maintained, have adequate space but the bathroom is small. Showerhead is anemic. The pillows were a bit flat for my liking. The restaurant was just average with very limited wine choices. The 19th floor lounge was and excellent rest stop at the end of the business day. Complimentary breakfast which was pretty nice. Location is 15 min from Burbank airport and within 1 mile of some nice restaurants on Brand St.

Room Tip: Get a view of the east mountains.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I spent one night at this hotel and it was comfortable. Great free wifi connection from the lobby. Pleasant staff members. An older hotel but maintained well. An extra cost for parking which is normal for USA hotels in Los Angeles. Located within walking distance of a ralphs supermarket and convenience stores and a large shopping center. A quite town far enough away from the hustle and bustle of LA. 10 minute drive to Universal Studios. A good stay!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Menifee, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

The hotel is in a great location for business or attractions. It is between the Rosebowl in Pasadena and the Los Angeles Zoo. For me the check-in staff is the face of the hotel and sets the tone. Unfortunately the gentlemen who checked us in was not in the mood to provide customer service. Other than providing our key cards, he did not take the time to go over items included in our hotel package nor any amenities at the hotel.

I had a salad and sliders for dinner. Not impressed...If I wanted dressing in a plastic packet I could have gone through a fast food drive through. While the room was larger than a standard it was dated and literally had a cobweb. After being so tired and coupled with the underwhelming reception and light dinnerr I let it go.

I will say that this hotels saving grace was the view from the room and the breakfast.
The breakfast manager and staff was fantastic. With a warm welcome and a sense of pride they took the time to speak to all of the breakfast options. From made to order stations to coffee, juice and muffins, the breakfast was fantastic. Whether for business or leisure breakfast is by far the main attraction at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed several nights at the Hilton Glendale on a business trip. It was perfectly comfortable although I found the breakfast selection a bit on the minimal side. I have to confess I don't like American style breakfasts so that probably had a lot to do with it. Everything seems so sweet and stodgy, and the low fat offerings like many in the US, feel like one is eating a chemical soup they have so many E-numbers. My room was comfy and overlooking the pool side with a great view over the mountains and the sunset. Even though it was winter, several people were swimming and the water was quite warm. The gym had good facilities and I used it every day. It is a longish but nice walk down to a shopping centre called Americana at Brand. Whilst the shops aren't that interesting, it is a nice place to sit outside around the courtyard fountain, have a coffee and people watch. I would stay again

Room Tip: Looking over the pool
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr? Share your experiences!