“Great Priced Hotel and Location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Glendale
Las Vegas, United States
“Great Priced Hotel and Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

this was a great last minute choice for a friends weekend in Pasadena for a concert. The only issue was adjusting the A/C, it never went below 70 degrees and created an uncomfortable sleeping arrangement.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Las Cruces, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Problems: Checked in and was given the wrong room. Requested a King got 2 queens. Ok, its not guaranteed. Just roll with it. While in our room, someone opened the door with a card key. Long story short: they gave someone else our room key by mistake. I demand new room keys. Then, we start getting crank phone calls, and have to disconnect the phones. Next morning I notice there is $1000 of charges on my credit card. Ask to speak to the manager. Despite the fact that upon checking in the first thing I told the staff was that I was changing my reservation from 3 nights to 1 night, they still blocked my card for 3 nights. Block is removed the next day...but wait! Theres still the room charge, PLUS $284 mysteriously on my card that takes almost 5 days to finally be removed. No idea what it was for. Hotel's response to all of this: "Sorry".

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ES_Glendale_Mgt, Manager at Embassy Suites Los Angeles/Glendale, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We’re very sorry to hear you experienced issues with your door lock. We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and if the billing issue you described has not been resolved please feel free to reach out to me. We hope you will give us the opportunity to make it right if you return to our area in the future.

Kind Regards,
Embassy Suites Management
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We were in town for a concert at the Rose Bowl and all of the hotels in Pasadena were sold out so we found this hotel in Glendale. First of all, I love all Embassy Suites and this was no different. It is down the street from the Glendale Galleria and the outdoor shopping area. This shopping area is awesome and has great stores as well as great restaurants. It was about a 15 min taxi to the Rose Bowl and the hotel can call a taxi for you ahead of time. We were looking for some late night food on our way back from the concert and conveniently across the street is Shakers, a diner. Good food, breakfast all day...can't beat the convenience!

Great location and worth the price.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Chino, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is my fourth time checking into this place and every time has been AMAZING except this last trip.

Pros: great staff, delicious breakfast, great manager reception (actually the best out of all the embassy suites in the LA area).

Cons: the person who was taking all the room calls was completely rude. She said her name fast for a reason but I called about a stain in the bed (I always check first thing getting into the room) and she felt as if it was my problem and I should get over it. It was just her tone that was off-putting. We got the sheets changed but I had to call her again and tell her our remotes were not working and she stated "I'll send someone up!" And she hung up. This employee did not like her job at all.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Moore, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We recently stayed here on our family vacation and were totally impressed!!!! From check in to check out the service was impeccable! The facility was nice and new and the room was up to embassy suites standards! The breakfast was great and just our overall experience was excellent. We definitely will stay there next time we are in Los Angeles! Highly recommend it for any family!

Room Tip: Try to get a mountain view if possible
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This Hotel is so convenient for us when we come to the Dodger games, we love to stay here, it's also close to amusement parks, Hollywood, etc. and...the Breakfasts' are fabulous, saves us time and money! Parking is easy too...thank you!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Just returned from a 3 day stay at the Extended Stay America Glendale. I was very happily surprised with what this hotel had to offer. Aside from a large suite that includes a mini fridge, coffee maker and wet bar. There is complimentary breakfast. Did I mention it is a full breakfast? Eggs to order, omelettes, pancakes, French Toast, bagels and Danish. Oh and Stabucks coffee!
Next time I'm in LA I'll stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Embassy Suites Los Angeles/Glendale? Share your experiences!