We had heard from friends about the Gaige House, and we got a last minute room - Dana was on the front desk and she was wonderful! The rooms are great and the staff awesome. They have a fantastic breakfast and serve homemade cookies with excellent coffee thoughout the day.
We are definitely going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked into the Sonoma Valley hamlet of Glen Ellen, the Gaige House feels like a secret hideaway. Of course, it’s not really a secret; the Gaige House is regularly recommended in Michelin and other guides, and has been listed repeatedly in Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List of the top hotels in the world. Gaige House is part of the prestigious Four Sisters Inns collection and is an elegant blend of vintage and contemporary architecture. The inn features 23 thoughtfully appointed guestrooms with a modern, Asian flair. The verdant, secluded setting along Calabaza's Creek includes an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, and is accented with delightful surprises in hidden spots: a hammock shaded with ancient oaks, a miniature pagoda in a rock garden, a gurgling fountain. After a day of visiting nearby wineries, boutiques and art galleries, return to the Gaige House to indulge in luxurious spa services provided either in-room, or outdoors in a peaceful and private cabana. All guests enjoy a complimentary, full breakfast every morning, and an afternoon wine and hors d’oeuvres reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Gaige House, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaige House, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel Glen Ellen
- Gaige House, A Four Sisters Inn Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County