The Gaige House provided a wonderful stay. Our upstairs room(#3) was comfortable and had a good sized bathroom, so there was plenty of room for our belongings. The room was on the main road side and traffic gets an early start, so choose a room away from the road side if you are a light sleeper. The Inn was quiet and comfortable. Staff members were knowledgeable and worked hard to meet all our needs. Breakfast was wonderful with a wide selection of freshly made hot and cold dishes. Again, breakfast staff did a great job. Nightly wine and appetizers were a welcome addition. The Inn was well situated for visits to wineries we had planned to see. We also appreciated the ability to walk into Glenn Ellen to take advantage of a wonderful restaurant and the local market which is fantastic. A great hike/run can be had on the road to the Jack London Park.
- Also Known As:
- Gaige House, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel
- Gaige House, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel Glen Ellen
- Gaige House
- Gaige House, A Four Sisters Inn Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked into the Sonoma Valley hamlet of Glen Ellen, the Gaige House feels like a secret hideaway. Of course, it’s not really a secret; the Gaige House is regularly recommended in Michelin and other guides, and has been listed repeatedly in Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List of the top hotels in the world. Gaige House is part of the prestigious Four Sisters Inns collection and is an elegant blend of vintage and contemporary architecture. The inn features 23 thoughtfully appointed guestrooms with a modern, Asian flair. The verdant, secluded setting along Calabaza's Creek includes an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, and is accented with delightful surprises in hidden spots: a hammock shaded with ancient oaks, a miniature pagoda in a rock garden, a gurgling fountain.After a day of visiting nearby wineries, boutiques and art galleries, return to the Gaige House to indulge in luxurious spa services provided either in-room, or outdoors in a peaceful and private cabana. All guests enjoy a complimentary, full breakfast every morning, and an afternoon wine and hors d’oeuvres reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Gaige House, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.