The Olea is a great place to stay if you're going to Napa/Sonoma. Great customer service (Kent at the front desk is the perfect host), very nice rooms (the Upper Cottage is super nice), and fantastic breakfast. Kent was super helpful with booking restaurant reservations and transportation and always provided service with a smile. Very convenient and quiet location and walking distance to several restaurants/shops in Glen Ellen. Evenings at the fire pit were nice and complimentary wine was also very good. We went with two other couples and everyone had a great time. Definitely worth it and we will be back for sure the next time we go back to wine country and look forward to our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County