We stayed here whilst attending a birthday party in the area at the recommendation of the party planner. It was an outstanding choice. Really relaxing ambience, well equipped rooms with high-quality fittings and really good toiletries, helpful staff, amazingly inventive breakfast dishes. The nightly cheese and wine tastings are a good opportunity to relax and interact with the other guests and share experiences.
A real fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County