Had a wonderful stay the Olea - warm, friendly service, fantastic, clean, cozy rooms, wonderful gardens and chairs/couches everywhere under the oak trees, great full breakfast, perfect job on the renovations, HDTV, wi-fi, good lighting. Staff all friendly. We would definitely recommend for couples and small groups for the occasional splurge stay and when visiting Sonoma Valley wineries. We did not partake of the hot tub due to rain but it looked inviting. They had wine out in the afternoon along with a Nepresso machine, tea and juice. We have zero negative comments and can't think of anything that needs improving (the glass top wash basin/vanity with see-thru glass was a little unnerving when you see your feet thru the sink!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County