Do not come to the Olea for the rooms -- although they are stylish and comfortable with possibly the finest bed linens we have ever slept on, they are also small and mostly view-less. But you will not care as you will be spending your time outdoors on the wonderful oak-shaded terrace at the rear of the inn, sipping your afternoon wine (included), or capping your evening with a dessert "bite" and more dessert-style wine, or savoring the gourmet breakfast (with mimosas if desired), all the while feeling truly welcome by the friendly staff. I could go on and on, but just believe what others have written. This is a very small inn (not really a hotel), but for us the memories will be amongst the finest we'll treasure from a fairly well-traveled life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County