We stayed at the Olea from March 17-20th. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the accommodations and the hospitality extended us. Kent, Chris, Khambay and Laura made our stay at the Olea Hotel a very memorable one. The breakfasts prepared by Khambay and Laura were exceptional. The hospitality and assistance provided by Kent and Chris was very much appreciated. Needless to say we enjoyed our stay at the Olea Hotel and we look forward to staying there sometime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County