I agree with the reviews already posted. This is a top notch facility located on a quiet, lush hillside. The checkin was friendly and efficient - a bottle of Ravenswood Zin was open and available to guests in the lobby. The rooms were super - modern clean lines with soft muted colors. The bathroom has a large double sink and glass-enclosed shower. After dinner we returned to the hotel, put on the house-supplied bathrobes and wandered down to the lovely spa which was enjoyable even in a light rain. We haven't had the breakfast yet but are looking forward to a gourmet meal in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County