This was our first time to the area and we were celebrating my birthday . We stayed three nights and we still didn't get to do what we wanted . The hotel is very nice, but the workers is what makes this place. Everyone is so helpful with reservations and where to go. We liked the rooms and the snacks were a nice touch. I thought we would drink more of the that was offered, but we were "wined out." We really enjoyed the Friday wine tasting with a food pairing. They also have a port tasting with dessert in the evening. We enjoyed running in the area and Glen Ellen is close enough to everything. Thanks again for a wonderful birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County