I saw the Groupon for this hotel and after looking at the website I jumped at the chance to try it out. My husband and I love little weekend getaways every now and then and this was only about 1/2 hour drive from home. We really had a wonderful time there. On the way, we stopped at Mantanzas Creek Winery. The grounds there are heavenly and the lavender products are very high quality. We were really impressed with the Olea Hotel grounds and room appointments. It's contemporary yet warm and comfortable. They provide 2 kinds of robes in your room. One was so soft that I bought one at the lobby. We had dinner at a really great restaurant that's only about 1/3 mile down the road called The Glen Ellen Star. Great food and atmosphere. Then we stopped in the lobby at the hotel for their complimentary dessert and wine. In the morning we had the complimentary breakfast which was just fabulous. Really great cuisine. This is truly a charming hotel that we will no doubt head back to again. I'm pretty picky about hotels and this one was just right. I forgot to mention that the staff is so friendly and provides top notch service. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County