I was lucky to experience the Olea Hotel for a Saturday night stay with some girlfriends for a trip up from SF to wine country. We adored the hotel, and the staff, and literally planned our next trip to this gorgeous retreat on our way home. EVERY detail of this cozy, quaint, yet modern and new hotel was extraordinary. The breakfast was to die for, the bed was the most comfortable I've been in at a hotel, and the staff were truly memorable, especially Linda, Clay, and the owners. We'll be seeing you all again soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County