This little hotel is flawless!
The staff were friendly and very nice to my dog and myself and have thought up all kinds of extra small perks & treats for their guests.
The grounds were peaceful, serene, and provided much respite on our journey.
We loved our room #4 in the quiet corner of the place--perfect for a pup.
We didn't get the little package mentioned on the website that was supposed to include treats, bowls, & towels for the pooch, but it was probably just an oversight since this is technically the opening season of the newly remodeled building--so we didn't miss it since I bring everything with me for my poochie anyway.
I plan to come back to Glen Ellen just to stay a few days HERE at the Olea--and I will bring friends and recommend to all known humans (and canines) for a great little getaway.
October was lovely-the summer crowds thinned a bit and the sounds of nature were better heard in the delightful outdoor living room on the rocky terrace.
ABSOLUTELY the best place in miles!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County