Amazing place! We stayed in room 8 which faces the back, which I preferred cause it feels like you have your own little backyard. As you exit the room you have a little private outside area where you can relax. Rooms were amazing, from everything like the bed, shower, huge tv, very spacious + I loved the Modern design. Property is surrounded by green & nature, Linda at reception was lovely and helpful and the breakfast is absolutely delicious. And the free wine + olives are a nice touch.
Would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County