My wife and I stayed 2 nights at the Olea during our recent trip to wine country. As this was our first experience at this size of a hotel (10 rooms), we weren't quite sure what we were getting into. All of our qualms quickly vanished during check-in. The host was incredibly friendly and very courteous and his warm tour of the property eroded any fears we might have had. The hotel had that personal feel as the entire staff was helpful and willing to go out of the way to help, but they weren't overwhelming. The rooms were separate from the lobby and common areas so we only felt like we were at a B&B when we wanted to have that personal feel. We would both recommend this hotel to others traveling in the area looking for a nice romantic getaway. The complimentary breakfast was awesome, and way more than we expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County