Olea is truly a destination hotel! We stayed in a cottage, which is separate from the rest of the hotel, nestled behind the jacuzzi area. The fruit trees and beautiful landscaping make it very private. The cottages are modern with big flat screen TVs and fireplaces. The EO products are a really nice touch - we smelled like lavender all weekend! This is no typical B&B with a continental or buffet breakfast. Instead, they serve a 2-course breakfast made to order. It was delicious! And they still have pastries, yogurt, etc. if you're in a hurry or want more food.
The Hotel has gorgeous grounds with views of the valley. The location is perfect for wine tasting in Sonoma, Glen Ellen or Kenwood. This is what I imagine people who reminisce about Napa before it became too touristy experienced... We had an incredible weekend. We were already planning our next trip on the drive home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen
- Olea Hotel Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County