We had first seen this spot in The Five Year Engagement, and it looked pretty cool. We booked a night to get away and spend some time outside San Francisco and check it out with an eye towards a possible wedding. It was amazing. The staff was very cool, the food was incredible, and we had an amazing day and night on a gorgeous property with lots to explore.
Very close to Sonoma for dinner and an afternoon walk (we did both), and easy to get to the awesome grocery in Glen Ellen for a bottle of wine and some cheese to enjoy (did that too).
Very romantic, loved every minute of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the wine country and surrounded by estate gardens, vineyards and orchards, the historic Beltane Ranch sits on a hill overlooking the breathtaking Valley of the Moon. Guests enjoy walking trails, a tennis court, home grown produce and olive oil and incomparable sunsets on the sprawling grounds. The historic wineries, extraordinary cuisine and boutique shopping of the Sonoma Valley make for endless opportunities for adventure and exploration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Beltane Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beltane Ranch Hotel Glen Ellen
- Beltane Ranch Glen Ellen, CA - Sonoma County