“Great place to visit, but book early for the pool” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 20 activities in Geyserville
Type: Wineries
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Francis puts it best, saying the winery is “a wine wonderland, a park of pleasure where people of all ages can enjoy all the best things in life – food, wine, music, dancing, games, swimming and performances of all types. A place to celebrate the love of life.”PLEASE NOTE: Due to our food preparation permits, we are unable to invite pets inside the winery gates (including our pool area), with the exception of service animals. We apologize for any inconvenience.
34 attraction reviews
“Great place to visit, but book early for the pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We visited mid week with the hope of getting around the pool, but it was too busy. I did try and book the day before. Instead we did the tour, which included some tasting. It was an interesting tour, but skipped the most interesting part, the fermentation. We then strolled around the movie memorabilia (the trip was probably worth it for this alone).

North Attleboro, Massachusetts
25 attraction reviews
“Bottling Tour - Not much to see”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Visited August 2013.

We took the bottling tour which is probably not much different than other tours. Guide gave us a little history of the property, took us to the edge of the vineyard and then to a walkway over the bottling line. Finished in the tasting room.

We took several tours on our trip to wine country and this was just average. There is some movie memorabilia to see as well

Visited August 2013
Santa Clara, California
4 attraction reviews
“Bad Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were all dissapointed at this winery. Not very friendly staff at all. I am not sure why may be"prejudice". So I would not recommend Geyserville wineries for anyone. I thought the facility was over rated.

Visited August 2013
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
58 attraction reviews
“Best Winery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I love Coppola wine. They are all good. The Rosso is my all-round favorite as a good value red. There is a great restaurant on site overlooking the vineyards. Portions are BIG and very tasty. There is also a souvenier shop on site and a lot of interesting movie memorabilia. There is a swimming pool and people can stay here as well, although we never looked into it. If you can only go to one or two wineries in the area, I would recommend Coppola Winery along with Inspiration Vineyards.

San Francisco, California
5 attraction reviews
“It's my Sunday Funday go-to out of the Bay Area.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My friends and I love Coppola. How do I know? Because around the first of each year, they ask me when the reservations open for the pool and tell me we have to get crackin' on reserving. I enjoy it so much I'm now a member so I can get advanced reservations.

If you're looking for a Vegas-style pool experience, this is NOT it. FFC emphasizes this to be a FAMILY experience, and they are serious about upholding a bit of dignity and putting the kabash on shenanigans. Having said that, I've found they tend to be a bit more relaxed if the crowd is primarily younger adults and no children--but this is a rarity.

The grounds are beautiful. The pool is clean, sparkling and large, the sun exposure is great (bring plenty of sunscreen), and the cabines are cute. You really need to have reservations well in advance--they are strict about capacity. This year they began allowing reservations on lounge chairs (at a premium), but made grouping the 12 of us easier by just reserving up front. Each adorable cabine provides a shower (bring your own toiletries), a place to secure your belongings, towels, souvenir water bottles, wine tastings before 3pm, and the premium cabines each had four Sofia sparkling splits conveniently packed into little cans with straws. One would think this to be odd, but surprisingly the bubbly inside isn't too bad when chilled. There's also bocce, a large display of movie memorabilia, and of course, wine and beverages.

The service is decent (we tend to be a large group, and I always feel like we're monopolizing their time), although occasionally we come across someone that seems like they're having a bad day--in a bad mood--not interested in providing customer service. However, when we go the Muffaletta is a MUST. Is it a New Orleans muffaletta? Not quite, but a fabulous interpretation. The menu has other great pool fare, and drinks are poured nicely.

When I went to do the wine tasting inside, I felt like I was being ignored. Why? Because I couldn't get anyone to help me. I had showered, used soap, was dressed without a tremendous amount of skin showing, and a MEMBER. Alas, no wine tasting for me--and shame on the tasting bar staff. I have a wine fridge that needs restocking, and came home empty-handed (which means more rooms for wines from OTHER wineries).