“Incredible customer service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Gardena
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Incredible customer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Upon our arrival the staff was very, very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed! The facility was very clean, and was very inviting.
After forgetting my bags in my room, the staff allowed me to come back, re-enter my room and collect my things, all without being charged an added fee.
I will be back!
Thanks Gardena Terrace Inn Staff!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Affordable, staff was extremely nice n helpful. Not the greatest tourist area but cool for a short stay. Enjoyed tasty bbq at jay bee's bbq in compton. Hustler casino in the area had tasty, affordable food in the upstairs lounge. Hotel is a remodeled facility.We rented a car to tour the city-horrid traffic. Would stay again-very affordable to be in the metro area.

• Stayed June 2013
Maricopa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I think the Gardena Terrace Inn is a great hotel and I recommend it to everyone! I have been staying here off and on for the past 6 months as I have been slowly relocating back to the South Bay. The hotel was recently renovated and I think they did a great job. The rooms have a very chic, modern and young feel to them which also appeal to both men and women. My boyfriend has stayed here with me many times and this is also his favorite hotel in the area. They have a variety of rooms to choose from. They have standard rooms w/ single and double beds and then they also have suites (both Jacuzzi suites and kitchenette suites). The kitchenette suites actually have a complete stove w/oven and a dishwasher. My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of being the first couple to stay in the third floor Jacuzzi suite since the renovation/re-opening and the Jacuzzi suite(s) are amazing! (I have actually since stayed in both of them.) They are located in the very front of the building and the wall facing the street is made up entirely of windows from floor to ceiling which I think is a neat factor. The Jacuzzi suites also have their own private patios. The Jacuzzi tubs are nice, new, big and most of all clean. The Jacuzzi tubs comfortably fit 2 people unlike the Jacuzzi tubs in most other hotels. There is also an oversized walk-in shower in both of the Jacuzzi suite(s) which also easily accommodate 2 people. The couple that run the hotel are very nice, sweet people. They always make sure I am comfortable and that everything is in order however they give me my space. I look forward to seeing them each time I come back to the Gardena Terrace Inn. Last their rates are very reasonable and I think their rooms are competitive with most of the 4 star hotels around while offering 2 star hotel rates.

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi suites are the best rooms if you have the extra $ to spend!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is by far the best hotel in Gardena. The prices is amazing and the service is fantastic. The staff quickly become like family. A great place to stay if you're visiting Gardena or ever if you need to just get away.

• Stayed June 2013
Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

This hotel is clean and the staff members are friendly and professional. I have already recommended this hotel to others. Improvements can be made with the complimentary breakfast, whole wheat bread, fresh fruit, decaf coffee and yogurt would be nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GARDENA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is by far the best, cleanest and most comfortable Hotel in the South Bay area for the price. The staff here is excellent, especially the management. They are a lovely, hospitable and accommodating couple who go out of their way to grant every guest a wonderful stay. My family and I were relocating to Gardena and stayed here approximately one month and we felt completely safe with our young children. We were treated with integrity and received honest rates. We shopped around all the surrounding cities and every place that was similar was at least $30 per night more than the Gardena Terrace Inn. Don't waste your time searching anywhere else, there is no place better, nor will you be treated better than by the management staff of the beautiful Gardena Terrace Inn.

With great respect,
Hector B., CPA

Room Tip: If traveling with children, make sure you ask for the family rooms with the kitchenette.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Rolling Hills Estates, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I did my research and the Gardena Terrace Inn is at the top of its market, providing the best of everything in the area for the price. I am in the process of relocating to the South Bay and have been using the hotel as a temporary location for almost a month so far. It has been great dealing with the excellent managers who clearly care about their customers and take pride in their hotel. They go out of their way to be helpful and take care of any problems that come up. The rooms are clean, pleasant, and have amenities such as very good temperature controls from a/c to heating all in one unit, big TVs, good WIFI, excellent daily maid service, continental breakfast, good showers, refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, built-in ceiling lighting all around the room with four different sets of controls to vary it any way you like, etc. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Gardena Terrace Inn? Share your experiences!