“Quiet & Comfy Room” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Gardena
New York City, New York
“Quiet & Comfy Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, my room was quite comfortable. After a long day of stress full meetings; I was able to get the rest and relaxation that I so needed. When I First arrived I was greeted very nicely by the front desk clerk. He was very efficient and was able to accommodate me even though I had arrived early to check inn. As I walked into my room I was a bit skeptical because it faced the freeway. But when I checked the windows they were those double windows and you couldn't hear a sound. The size of the room was really great for a single I had enough room to put my work on the desk and other places. So I hadn't the need to use the bed as my desk, as I have in other hotels. The room as well as bathroom were very clean and spacey, which was a definite plus for me. Later I needed a nice place to have a business dinner and the front desk clerk recommended me to this wonderful place called Paradise, located a block away from the hotel. In the morning I enjoyed their "FREE" breakfast variety which was a delight and the attendant was very kind and her service was a "10". My check out was prompt and easy. All in all I can say that I will be making this hotel my number one choice as I will be handling business in the area quite often, and I will recommend it to my colleagues.

Room Tip: I stayed in room #201, for a single room it was quite roomy and it was so quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Byron G, General Manager at Travelodge Inn And Suites Gardena, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments, I will make sure to let my staff know the good job we did and please do give us a call for any future accommodations.

Once again Thank You.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New Providence Island
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

It gave me a sleepless night.... gave me paranoia of someone just busting into my room (since the deadbolt lock did not even work!) I could hear which part of the room the person upstairs is walking to. Smelt like weed the whole time and again it got me paranoid to the point that I am in Portland now and I still think I smell like that room!

The hallway was nauseating and I even thought of sleeping in my car! The pictures are deceiving!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Byron G, General Manager at Travelodge Inn And Suites Gardena, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to place this review. I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact myself or my staff here at the hotel. I would like the chance to discuss your stay personally and guarantee that any future stays you have are perfect.

Been to Travelodge Inn And Suites Gardena? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Inn And Suites Gardena

Address: 1390 W. 186th Street, Gardena, CA 90248
Location: United States > California > Gardena
Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Gardena
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Inn And Suites Gardena 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Travelodge Inn And Suites Gardena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Travelodge Inn And Suites Gardena, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.