“terrible terrible” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
anaheim
“terrible terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2010

They advertise at our hotel by disneyland.."we deliver"..placed a simple order at 5:30 pm...
by 7:15..no food..i called...she said she had to look it up...then she said driver on the way..i said i hope my food isn't cold..delivery came..he said he had wrong room number even tho he had my name and the room number was on everybag like a schoolkids lunch..and of course the food was burnt..cold....and nasty....i called to complain but she was too busy taking orders to help me....

• 1 of 5 stars Food

Sacramento, CA
“The best deal when visiting Disneyland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2010

This place is the best, no better deal in town. The dinner deal is the best, pizza, pasta, bread & drinks, can feed a family of four for under $25!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have been going here since I was A kid!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2009

I have been going here since I was A kid!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook