“good selection of sandwiches, good food but needs improvement with their guest service” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Lee's Sandwiches

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 380 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Vietnamese, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Since 1983, Lee's Sandwiches has been committed to providing the freshest and highest quality of Euro-Asian sandwiches and coffee to their customers. With nearly 60 stores in five states, the company is the first and only franchising Euro-Asian Sandwich chain. Lee's Sandwiches has expanded their coffee line to online and roasts the freshest and most unique beans to create their signature Lee's Coffee through the traditional method of French press.
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

The first time I came here I have a really bad experience, I was hungry so while waiting for our sandwich I ordered few Manjoo, the cashier did not told me that it is VERY, VERY hot I burned my tongue and my hand since that sweet cream inside spilled in my hand, Instead of apologizing I feel like the guy blamed me for it. It was my first time in Lee's so how will I know that it is always hot! We came back again January 14th and this time they have a sign that Manjoo is extremely hot, be nice if they have that the first time I came, definitely enjoyed the asian sandwich. the baguettes is excellent. The food is really good, just need a little improvement with their service.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Loc T, Marketing Associate at Lee's Sandwiches, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thanks for your review.
It will help us to improve our customer service and food quality as we strive our best to meet the wants and needs of every customer.

Boston
“2.75 for banh mi!!!! On fresh tasty bread !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Being from Boston the lowest banh mi (Viet subs) are no longer two dollars but $3.50 or even more at different places. When I saw the banh mi was only $2.75 I was super excited but after eating the sub it was just average. Not enough better or veggie on the sun but the bread was amazing !!!! Best bread ever. All subs should be made on this bread, it was really fresh !!!!! Overall sub was fine for the price. Service was also very quick and fast. Lady was super nice.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Quick and good sandwich shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This sandwich shop is open 24 hrs and never closed. It has good French Vietnamese sandwiches, bakery and coffee for reasonable prices. We love it!

Visited November 2012
Please come back again in the future.
“Great Euro sandwitches and spring rolls on a budget price. Baguettes so fresh baked every 1/2 hour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Lobe the shrimp and pork spring.rolls or the fried egg rolls so good and fresh. Favorite sandwich chinese pork. Ask for double meat!!!! You also must buy a drag baguette to take home.

Great value for all customers. Great drinks and treats also...

Never had a bad meal..

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Cheap, fast, tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Lunch at Lee's had plenty of choices for everyone. Fresh baked bread and sandwiches on 10" baguettes were under $3! Excellent value.