“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 344 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I had not eaten at a Red Robin before but I am much more likely to in the future. We stopped in once for lunch and once for dinner during our trip. The burgers were very good. The salted caramel shake was amazing. The onion ring tower was a hit with our whole table. Good service also. I lost a bracelet there and when I went back later, the server had put it away in a safe place with the greeter.

Oceanside, California
“Always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Pretty good Customer Service - Good food and reasonable costs - Nice play for families & friends - Enjoyed the convenience and close distance from Anaheim Marriott Hotel.

Las Vegas
“Mountain High Mud Pie is the best I've ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Red Robin is a great American Dining experience. Burgers, drinks, and treats.

I have eaten at 5 or more of their facilities. They are always great. My wife and I walked across the parking lot from the Crowne Plaza hotel to grab some Mud Pie (we know the whole menu practically by heart). It is a great sharing desert that I recommend to anyone who walks through the door.

I love most of the burgers and wraps, and the salads are also great. I recommend the Banzai Burger (Teriyaki with grilled pineapple) and the Whiskey River Burger (Bleu Cheese, Fried Onion Straws, BBQ Hickory flavor).

French fries are bottomless, but the staff gets busy, and they usually make you ask for more (which takes 10 minutes). Plan ahead when you want seconds. Try asking for the fries to come out early before your food comes. They usually will do this. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Service was a little slow, but food was great, people were cheerful! Great place to cool down, grab a drink, and enjoy a good meal. Close to local hotels!

Houston, Texas
“The fish sandwich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a very nice lunch one day! I chose the fish sandwich and it was a lot more that I expected. Everything was just right and made for a real delight for lunch. My only problem was staying awake in my class that afternoon!

Visited August 2013