I'm a loyal Hilton Gold member and I've stayed at this hotel twice in the past 4 months.
The location is good. Very close to Disneyland and a short drive to Anaheim stadium if you want to see the Angels play at home. Many chain reastaurants around, in addition, many local restaurants around.
If you are flying in or out of LAX, the hotel is 36 miles. I stay here because of the location of my factories.
The staff is always welcoming and friendly.
My only two negatives, which are somewhat minor:
1) No flavored coffee creamers. The half and half is not tasteful at all.
2) No typical Garden Inn hot breakfast buffet. Everything is made to order, so it's much slower.
However, the fresh fruit selection, juices and breads are continental if that's what you like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Garden Grove/Anaheim hotel near Disneyland Resort and Anaheim Convention Center. Enjoy free WiFi in all guest rooms, HDTV and large ergonomic desks. Other on-site amenities include heated outdoor pool, whirlpool spa and the Great American Grille serving breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove Hotel Garden Grove
- Hilton Garden Inn Grove
- Hilton Garden Grove
- Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove Orange County, CA