“down south” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Garden Grove

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

BEDBUGS!!! ROOM 420 WARNING. No management on site at night. I got bit by bugs all over my body. At first I thought I had hives so I took a shower. Brown bugs crawling on me and falling off with hot water. I packed everything up and calle the hotel main office they said no manager on dutty call in the morning. I left and called travelocity for. Refund, they tried to negotiate with th hotel but TRAM th manager refused. Manager said I had an early checkout and they persinally inspected the bed. NO REFUNDS so dont take. Chance. I'm going to my doctor today and sending them the bill

• Stayed April 2014
Ramada Plaza G, Manager at Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
We are 100% bedbugs free as per routine inspections by Heath Department. Regarding this case, customer already used the room for 8 hours ,from 4pm - midnight. When our board of management inspected the room after the customer left, we found many empty bottles of alcohol in the room, plus 6 full bottles in the refrigerator, which we are keeping as lost and found in case customer wants to come back and get them. We understand customer comment is very important, but we felt this case was not qualified for a refund. We are willing to deal with any legal issues should the customer want to go further.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I went to the ReCongress in Anaheim and most of the hotels near the Convention Center were packed, so I looked a little farther, I am glad I did. The hotel is clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff was very courteous and attentive to our needs. I would go back there for sure.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Ramada Plaza G, Manager at Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you so so much for giving us 5 stars. We appreciate and hope to have another chance to welcome you back at our hotel.

Been to Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South

Address: 10022 Garden Grove Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92844
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Garden Grove
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Garden Grove
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Wyndham and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Garden Grove
Garden Grove Ramada
Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South Orange County, CA

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Garden Grove/Anaheim South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.