We stayed here for 5 nights with our family of 6 in a two bedroom family suite. We had 2 adults and 4 young children. We have travelled to the area 2-3 times a year for the last 10 years to vacation and have stayed at a number of hotels in this area. We were able to get an outstanding rate here thanks to their best rate guarantee (see their website for details). We paid $85/night for a two bedroom, two bathroom family suite. The suite was large and spacious. Fully equipped kitchen was fantastic. Some things have been updated and renovated but some furniture pieces were quite old, worn, and dated. The bunk bed in the kids room was old and dirty. My child dropped her toy behind the bed, I looked over to see garbage and other things that had been dropped by previous guests that hadn't been cleaned. The beds were uncomfortable and the thread count on the sheets was low. This is a very busy family hotel. At peak times, the elevators took a long time (at one point only one was working). The breakfast area can be a zoo. Very basic breakfast with lower quality food. If you are on a budget and need a spacious place to stay this residence inn is adequate. Personally I would stay at the doubletree, or the marriott suites nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Despegar.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Garden Grove, Orange County, CA