We just returned from an 8 night stay here. We are a family of 4 and stayed in a room with 2 separate bedrooms. The first bedroom had a king bed, the 2nd room had 2 twins. The twin beds were both very uncomfortable. Each room has its own attached bathroom. One thing to note-the 2nd room/bathroom does not have a closet-just a small dresser. It also does not have a hair dryer. The larger bedroom has both of these though so we just shared. Our room was on the top (8th) floor and overlooked the pool. It was a very quiet location. Parking was easy and we never had an issue finding a spot.
The hotel staff were very friendly. The breakfast was a nice way to start the day. It is very crowded though. The staff does their best to keep it clean and re-stock items as they run out. We used the pool/hot tub every day. It was a nice way to end each day. We also used the laundry facilities-very nice to have this since we stayed for over a week.
Housekeeping did a good job but we did notice that the carpets in our room were not clean. If we walked around in only socks in our room they got dirty very quickly. Having a large room with a kitchen and sitting area was very nice. It was also nice that each room had its own TV.
We would definitely stay here again for our next Disneyland trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Garden Grove, Orange County, CA