We stayed at this hotel in early November 2012; overall we had a good experience. The hotel is a little far from Disneyland, while we did walk it one day, for anyone with little kids or not in good shape I would take the bus or find some other way to get to Disneyland. We used our rental car after the first day as parking is only $15 with in and out privileges. Service was good and they even let us print off our boarding passes and Disney passes from the front desk computer.
A little dated and need of a refresh (carpet worn, etc.), however for the price and size we could easily overlook this. The room was kept clean so no complaints there. We did have a well sized room that included two bedrooms (one with a double bed and another with bunk beds). The room also included a hide-a-bed, so we for the five of us staying there was plenty of room. The kitchenette area was well stocked and made the preparation of some meals a nice bonus. There is a Target right across the street, so you can easily pick up anything you need. The only real complaint from the rooms is the air conditioning was a little loud.
Breakfast was good, not a huge selection, but for a free breakfast can’t really complain. Make your own waffles, which the kids love, an egg dish of some sort, breakfast sausages , hash browns and a few other hot dishes. And the usual – bread/toast, yogurt/ fruit/juice/milk/cold cereal. We did not find the breakfast area that busy, but it could have been the time that we were there.
The pool area is in very good shape (looks like it may have recently been refreshed) and also had a hot tub.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is travelling with kids as it provides good space and has the breakfast included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Garden Grove, Orange County, CA