We are just finishing up our five night stay here. It is a good family hotel. It is clean and has a good selection of food for breakfast in the morning. My girls loved having their own bunk bed room. It is not nearly as large as what it appeared in the pictures, but our family of 5 was comfortable. My main complaint was that our king bed mattress was probably the worst bed I have ever slept it. It was sqeaky each time you moved and was all worn out. It was worse than the pull out mattress. I layed on the bunk bed and that was surprisingly very comfortable. My daughter even commented how her bed was more comfortable than her one at home! My husband would take some talking into to come back here again just for that reason, but for the price I would. I was so beat after our days at Disneyland that I crashed out (albeit not comfrtably!). We have been on the 6th floor over the pool. It wasn't bad at all until the kids outside playing basketball this morning at 8 am!! They woke everyone up. The pool in the evening wasn't bad, you could hear it, but it wasn't too noisy. The furniture is typical outdated hotel stuff and the bunk beds were pretty worn, but it was nice to have a full size fridge to put snacks in. Overall, I would stay again despite some issues. It was a good price for the family and the kids were happy. It was great having 2 bathrooms to get ready in. All of the hotel staff was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay Anaheim Resort Area suites are so well equipped and fully furnished, you’ll never have to set up house twice. Tastefully decorated, our guest suites are as comfortable as they are clean. With all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable and convenient they are the perfect home away from home. We offer a mix of 200 suites that fit your every need. Our suites feature a king or two queen beds and queen-sized sofa sleeper with a large living area and full kitchen. Two-bedroom kid's suites feature a bunk bed in a separate second bedroom. A queen sofa sleeper is available in the living area adjacent to the kitchen. All suites offer complimentary high-speed Internet and fully equipped kitchens. In our Anaheim Resort Area Suites we Offer:• Coffee and Tea Makers• Complimentary High-Speed Internet Access• Dual Line Phones with Voice Mail and Wake-up Service• Full Kitchens with Stove, Microwave, Toaster, Refrigerator and more• Hairdryer• Individual Climate Control• Iron and Ironing Board• Kids Suites Available w/ Bunkbeds• Pillow Choice (Feather Down/Foam)• Pool Views from 50% of the Rooms• Sofa Beds• Silverware, Pots, Pans, Serving Dishes, etc.• Work Stations with Lamp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Hotel Garden Grove
- Residence Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area Garden Grove, Orange County, CA