As far as hotels are concerned, this is your average hotel. Nothing amazing, nothing bad. It's about 3.5 miles from Disneyland and is serviced via Shuttle if you don't want to park your car at the Disneyland parking lots. You are limited to the hours the shuttle operates, so if you like to stay until the park closes at midnight on select days, the shuttle service might not be a great idea for getting back. However, you're far enough away to avoid most of the crowds and noise when you're ready to sleep.
The hotel only has one elevator so it can be slow going if things get busy. I also did not use the pool or any gym facilities.
Staff was friendly and answered all my questions. You can get shuttle tickets at the desk and save money that way.
I've stayed there once before a few years ago. Nothing has changed as far as quality: it's still good. Nice to see that kind of consistency.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a virtual tour of the hotel.Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Garden Grove Conveniently located minutes away from Anaheim Convention Center, Crystal Cathedral and Disneyland Resort area. Make yourself at home in one of our large, exquisitely furnished rooms. Enjoy the convenience of our complimentary WiFi & high-speed Internet access. Relax and unwind at our outdoor heated pool and whirlpool; you are sure to find a captivating blend of refreshing breezes and a cool ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Garden Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Garden Grove Hotel Garden Grove
- Holiday Inn Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Garden Grove Orange County, CA