“SUper Helpful” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Garden Grove
Denver, Colorado
“SUper Helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently where one of the people I was meeting with experienced a flat tire. Kaylin, Sakura, and Ben L. all went out of their way to help get the situation handled. We were able to borrow the hotels tools and get the tire changed long before any other service would have been able to arrive and help us out.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
MarriottStesAnaheim, General Manager at Anaheim Marriott Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
What a nice review, thank you. Our staff loves to go above and beyond for our guests and this is the perfect example. We are so pleased to hear that they were able to help your friend.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
phoenix
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

This hotel has the WORST bed I have EVER slept on, I slept on the ground outside of the San Diego Convention Center for Comic Con and that was more comfortable than the bed in room 303 granted I had a sleeping bag but still. This bed was like sleeping on plywood covered in a sheet. I had stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown and those beds were awesome this not so much. If you like sleep I wouldn't stay here just for the beds alone.

I booked this hotel for one night post San Diego Comic Con because I knew I would be tired and didn't want to make a 6 hour drive home and I could also spend a few hours in the morning with friends in the area. I made it to the hotel at 11:00 p.m. and it shares parking with other hotels that are in the same sort of complex which makes for limited self parking and I really didn't want to pay for valet so I drove around till I found a spot and schlepped my bags to the front. At the front desk they only had one clerk which is to be expected but there was a couple of bellman? No offer though if I needed help with my bags ( I had a fun time at SDCC so I had a lot of swag and bags).The hotel has no food and beverage options after like 10:00 p.m. and the front desk clerk couldn't recommend anyone that delivered to the lobby.
The room itself was large and appeared clean but I think it could have used a good cleaning specially in the coffeemaker area it just seemed dusty and sticky including the table tops. The bathroom doesn't really have anywhere for towels just a hook that was broken on the wall between the shower/tub and toilet. The towels were placed on the bed on top of that blue duvet that you know never gets washed. One of two of the phones in the room were broke, which is minor but the BIG thing for me was the bed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
MarriottStesAnaheim, General Manager at Anaheim Marriott Suites, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
We are sorry to hear that The REVIVE Bed by Marriott did not meet your expectations. We know that opinions may vary but usually these beds get rave reviews on comfort from our guests. Our hotel does offer both self-parking and valet parking for our guests’ convenience. Parking in any city or high travel destination area such as this can get quite hectic during such a busy season and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to it. Listed on our hotel website you will find local area restaurants along with their information to help our guests in choosing what suits their needs best . Your comments will be shared with our team, thank you for your feedback.
Izmir, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I stayed 1 night in Marriot Anaheim,i liked the location and my room with balcony,clean and most import very comfortable bed.Hotel i across to a big shopping center.Lobby was very helpful and friendly
I will stay my next trip to Anaheim here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Nothing please us more than hearing a guest say they will be back to stay with us again at the Marriott Suites Anaheim on their next visit to town. We’re glad you were happy with your clean and comfortable accommodations and our helpful and friendly staff too. We look forward to seeing you again soon, thank you.
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

From the delicious breakfast buffet to the graciousness of the staff and the quality of the pool and gym areas, this hotel is not to miss. While it's almost mandatory for Disneyland visitors, the hotel's relative proximity to the I-5 makes it not impossible for use for visitors to the Greater LA area. My family enjoyed ourselves tremendously, and I would return any time.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We are thrilled to hear that your family had such a great time here at the Marriott Suites Anaheim and that you would return for another stay with us again. Our staff here loves to go above and beyond to make our guests feel welcome and at home, we appreciate your acknowledgement of them and your review, thank you.
Tucson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I booked through Get away today. It was advertised that every room had a microwave. Upon check in, I was told it would be fee for a microwave to be placed inside room. Sakura stated they have one commmunity microwave on each floor by the Ice Machine. I had to call Get Away today while standing in check in line to verify the microwave situation, Get Away Today had to call MOD, the microwave ended up getting taken care of. Sakura was no help to me. I did enjoy their breakfast buffet. All other staff, cooks, food, rooms were great!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate all reviews and feedback and are happy to hear that all other aspects of your stay here at the Marriott Suites Anaheim was great with the exception of the situation you speak of. We can also assure you that in reference to this sort of situation our staff member was just following protocol and procedure. Microwaves are available in the vending areas on each floor of the hotel. Also, we want all guests to know that reservations made through third party sites sometimes offer different things and we cannot guarantee any information that they may post, we can only guarantee what is offered on our website. This was in no way intentional and we apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback.
Irmo, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The hotel and staff were very friendly and accomdating- the $12.00 a day fee for parking after couple hundred dollars a night to stay there- the Bell man Oscar Flores was AMAZING the love he has for his job and the people that come in and out of the front door made ALL the differnce in the world. We looked forward each night to coming back to the hotel & chatting with Oscar about the days events & listening to his advise and suggestions were to go & what to do the next - He took GREAT care of us- His Love for his job is incredible and the people that come in and out he makes a priority! We look forward to staying there again just to see Oscar.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for such a wonderful review of our staff here at the Marriott Suites Anaheim and for our bellman in particular. Our staff loves to do whatever necessary to give our guests the best experience possible during their stay and this is a prime example of that. We too look forward to your return visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Kenneth Murphy as a Bartender/Waiter was outstanding. His service and flare made me eager to come back to the bar. Kenneth's passion for bartending was notable. He spit out ideas for drinks even created a new one called "The Blue Bomb". This concoction is not my usual style of drink, although is worth recommending to anyone else. Sam was also a pleasure her energy and friendliness kept me coming back just about every night. These two together with their positives vibes and enthusiastic personalities is just what your establishment needs to keep it lively the sunspot. Cheers to Them and a great time

Room Tip: The King Suites Facing the Pool have the Best View of the Sunrise... Waking up in the Morning