I booked this under a hotwire deal not really sure what I was going to get myself into. Forgetting that there were places with those things called double beds out there and knowing my luck, I went in thinking that's what I was going to be stuck with. Upon arrival that's what my room was, this was NO fault of the hotel of course because of how this was booked. The check in staff was great, lots of fun and put me into one of the king rooms on the highest floor they could!
After checking in I ended up in the restaurant/bar that was still open, needing to unwind after my long day and drive. The food was amazing! No complaints at all. If you really want a drink and not sure what it is you are after, make sure Arturo is working that night!! He is a very excellent bartender and will come up with something amazing to drink that will help put you into an even better mood.
I have to mention that there is also a Starbucks on the hotel lobby, so that makes getting up and going even better. There is food (if you feel the hotel food isn’t good enough but I suggest you at least give it a try) within a very short walking distance and retail stores as well.
Not sure how great this would be for walking distance for most to Disneyland so inquire and see if there is a hotel shuttle if it’s not listed. There is also the ART option and that always has varied opinions. For those that don’t mind the extra walk, it is roughly 1.8 miles to the gates. For those not use to all the walking or get sore after all of it, I suggest you indulge a little and get a massage at any place you can halfway through your trip. After this, you won’t feel the soreness.
I would have never picked this hotel on my own but considering my great weekend here, I will be back again and many times to come.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel Garden Grove
- Marriott Anaheim Hotel
- Marriott Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Marriott
- Anaheim Marriott Suites Garden Grove, Orange County, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Marriott Suites is the premier and largest Marriott all suites full service hotel located just one mile from the Disneyland Resort attractions and the Anaheim Convention Center. The Marriott Suites features 371 spacious two-room suites, a contemporary lobby and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space catering to a variety of social events, meetings and weddings. Enjoy the "Revive" bedding package in each suite designed with a living room and a separate bedroom. Guests will appreciate such amenities as a large well lit desk, wireless and high speed Internet access, voice messaging, two 32" flat screen televisions, iron & ironing board, coffee/tea maker, mini refrigerator, room service, dry cleaning service and laundry facilities. Guests can work out on state-of-the-art exercise equipment, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool. Dine in SunSpot, an American Restaurant or indulge in the simple luxuries of our very own Starbucks, just off the Lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Anaheim Marriott Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.